SCOPE OF APPLICATION OF THE POLICY
This Policy applies only to this website and not to websites owned by third parties. Chamber of Amber may provide links from this website to other websites that it considers of interest to its visitors. Chamber of Amber strives to ensure that these websites adhere to the highest standards.
COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
As a result, and with privacy being the basis on which all processing carried out is configured, Chamber of Amber has taken the decision to implement the following principles:
- The processing of those personal data that are strictly necessary to provide any services that you request.
- Accessibility and proactivity, whenever possible, to make available to you simple measures that allow you to control your personal data.
- The non-transfer of your personal data to third parties, except those suppliers providing a service to Chamber of Amber, or those about which Chamber of Amber has previously informed you and received your consent in this regard.
- The confidentiality of the personal data collected and processed by Chamber of Amber, guaranteeing the adoption of adequate security measures for their protection.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
Chamber of Amber collects your personal data in order to manage your requests and offer you services and products that may be of interest to you. Specifically, Chamber of Amber processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Dealing with your queries, questions or requests made through the customer service or communication channels identified on each website and contacting you to respond to them.
- Improving the Chamber of Amber website, as well as their services and products, in order to offer a better service and content.
- Allowing you to make purchases through the Chamber of Amber
- Sending transactional notifications in relation to your purchase.
- Conducting studies for statistical purposes.
- Having your data updated.
- Processing reservation requests.
- Managing billing and for accounting purposes.
- Fulfilling tax obligations.
- Processing guarantees for the products acquired in Chamber of Amber.
- Complying with the current legal framework.
- Managing your data to send you commercial information.
LEGITIMISING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Chamber of Amber will only collect those personal data that you wish to disclose voluntarily and, in accordance with current regulations on data protection and on information society services and electronic commerce, will inform you that such personal data provided at the time of registration, or any others provided to Chamber of Amber for access to some of the services on the website, will be incorporated into files owned by this company.
The data that Chamber of Amber may request from you are the following:
Identification data. Information concerning an individual that allows them to be differentiated from others in a group, such as: name; handwritten and electronic signature; tax identification number; place and date of birth; nationality; photograph; age.
Contact data. Information that allows contact with their owner to be maintained or initiated, such as: address; email address; landline; mobile phone.
Data on physical characteristics. Information about an individual relating to their physiognomy, anatomy, features or specific characteristics, such as: measures necessary for the manufacture of the products.
Asset or financial data. Information concerning an individual relating to their assets, rights, liens or obligations that can be valued economically, such as: bank accounts, credit card number, security number.
The processing of your personal data may sometimes be necessary to comply with certain legal obligations, or in relation to any contractual relationship that Chamber of Amber may have with you.
In all other cases, and whenever appropriate, Chamber of Amber will request your consent to process your personal data.
SENDING COMMERCIAL NOTIFICATIONS
Within the framework of its promotional activity, Chamber of Amber may provide you with resources for subscription to news or commercial information related to the Chamber of Amber. These resources will always be subject to your express consent to send them.
In the event that you have authorized this, Chamber of Amber will send you information about its products, activities and personalized services in keeping with your tastes and preferences. Moreover, and in the event that you have also expressly consented to this, you may receive information related to Chamber of Amber competitions and/or prize draws, as well as its events and corporate activities close to your location.
You can revoke your consent to receiving commercial notifications at any time, through the link or button enabled for this purpose in each of the notifications or by directly communicating your wish to revoke the consent through the following channels:
- By email, sent to the following address: email@example.com
- By the web form at: https://chamberofamber.com/contact/
AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND THE CREATION OF PROFILES
Chamber of Amber will obtain your express consent for the processing of your personal data in relation to the possible adoption of automated decisions and/or the creation of profiles.
For the provision of some services, Chamber of Amber may process your personal data using automated means. This means that certain decisions are taken automatically, without human intervention. For example, in the event that you have purchased products in your “Shopping Bag”, you will receive specific notifications informing you that your order has left the Chamber of Amber facilities.
You can review the applicable Cookies Policy at the following https://chamberofamber.com/cookie-policy/. Likewise, you can contact Chamber of Amber for any questions or queries related to the processing of your personal data through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
DURATION OF THE PROCESSING AND DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Chamber of Amber is committed to processing your personal data while they are useful and necessary to offer you a quality service through their processing. Therefore, Chamber of Amber will make all reasonable and timely efforts to minimize the processing and retention time for your personal data. The criteria for determining the retention period for your personal data is as follows:
Chamber of Amber will retain your personal data only for as long as:
- Chamber of Amber maintain an ongoing relationship with you (where you give your consent and not revoked it);
- b) Any applicable limitation period (i.e. any period during which a person could bring a legal claim against us);
- c) Even if you request the erasure of your personal data, Chamber of Amber will have the right to store and retain them for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that apply, as well as to make them available to the competent authorities in the different matters that are applicable.
During the periods specified in point b) and c) above, Chamber of Amber will restrict the processing of your personal data only to storage or, and maintaining the security, except to the extent the data need to be reviewed in connection with any claim, or any obligation under applicable law.
After period specified in points a) – c), Chamber of Amber will permanently delete or destroy or anonymize your personal data.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY IN THE PROCESSING OF DATA
Your personal data are very important for Chamber of Amber so it is committed to processing them with the utmost confidentiality and discretion and to implementing all those security measures that it deems appropriate and reasonable.
In this sense, Chamber of Amber declares and guarantees that it has established all the technical means at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the users. Likewise Chamber of Amber constantly reviews its security measures to ensure that they are always up-to-date.
Social networks are part of the daily life of many internet users and for this purpose different Chamber of Amber profiles have been created in them. All users have the opportunity to join the pages or groups that Chamber of Amber has in different social networks.
However, it must be taken into account that, unless I request your information directly (for example, through marketing actions, competitions, promotions, or any other valid form), your data will belong to the corresponding social network. Therefore, it is recommended that you carefully read its conditions of use and privacy policies and ensure that you configure your preferences regarding the processing of data.
CONTACT WITH CHAMBER OF AMBER
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, please contact me through:
Email that must be sent to the address: email@example.com